Elexol BV has been working on simple and effective solutions for years to support and improve hardware and software. This vision has been there since the start in 1997.
We have knowledge about:
- the processing and analysis of data protocols (ESPA 4.4.4, TAP, etc)
- controlling ESPA 4.4.4. installations:
- Ascom / Nira paging
- Atus / Bosch paging
- Pocsag paging
- KPN Semaphony
- GSM (via modem or internet)
- our BMC protocol converter to convert serial printer data to ESPA 4.4.4.
- Development of hardware (using AVR microcontrollers, design with Proteus CAD software)
- Development of software (use programming language C, Visual Basic, Java, Python)
- hardware production, in small and / or large numbers.
- development of hardware and software on customer specifications.